Nuratrim slimming pill review
One of the latest additions to the weight loss market at the end of 2011 is diet pill Nuratrim from the Scottish based manufacturers “Advanced Health” (they are known for diet pills like Capsiplex, Meratol etc).
The main selling point manufacturers offer to us it the fact that Nuratrim will help you “cut your calories by nearly 20%”.
Apart from that, this all new diet pill provides consumers with the following benefits:
- Increase in metabolism
- Burning of fat
- Decreased appetite
- Reduction in cholesterol levels
What are Nuratrim ingredients?
All the benefits of Nuratrim are possible because of the 4 all-natural ingredients that are well known in dietary and health supplements on the market. Those are:
- Glucomannan extract – Key component of Nuratrim; just Glucomannan alone can absorb up to 200 times its weight in water.
- Green coffee extract – Mild stimulant that was proven to promote weight loss in one research study. It was concluded that if a person consumes 10 grams of green coffee bean extract per day for 2 weeks, increase in body weight can be suppressed by 35%.
- Capsicum extract – Well known ingredient from previous diet pills of this company. Capsicum extract contains special compounds called Capsaicinoids and they have ability to increase body’s temperature slightly and help you achieve diet-induced thermogenesis – process where your body starts burning excess fat even while resting.
- Licorice extract – A “miracle ingredient”; there was one medical study where people who took 900 mg of Licorice extract for 8 weeks showed great reduction in body mass, BMI, decrease of body fat and decrease of LDL cholesterol!
Is Nuratrim dangerous?
Not at all. Unlike most of diet pills on the market, Nuratrim is totally natural and does not contain any artificial stimulants and such. Advanced Health made sure to bring you the best ingredients that were already seen inside some diet pills in the past, but never all of them combined together like this. That’s why it’s so effective.
What is the average weight loss rate with Nuratrim?
If we’re to believe manufacturers, then we would say to you the average weight loss rate is up to 4 lbs in the first week, followed by 1-2 lbs/week after that.
How to purchase Nuratrim?
That’s the way it is for now and we don’t know if it will change in future or not.
What we recommend is to buy Nuratrim ASAP because honestly due to the ongoing PR we really don’t know how long the stocks will last.