What we like
- Great mix of ingredients – Red chili pepper extract, Caffeine, Black pepper extract and Niacin
- Based on the fact that Capsicum extract increases metabolism and helps you burn fat
- No side effects reported – The caffeine added is minimal
- Big media appearances – Daily Star, The Sun, Daily Mirror, Express, Mail.
What we don’t like
- Short money back guarantee (only 7 days)
- Not the best looking official web site
We have been watching the weight loss market very closely lately and we want to present you an uprising star of the year 2010 – Capsiplex diet pill.
So why we think Capsiplex deserves to be in the top recommended diet pills on our site?
Well, first because of the ingredients. In many diet pills today, the first thing you might want to take a look at is the ingredients list. What is actually in those tablets that you will be taking?
A lot of those pills are actually placebo pills that are totally useless and have no benefits to you at all. But the advertising of those pills will make you believe that they actually contain something useful, when in fact they don’t.
Take a look at Capsiplex ingredients:
- Capsicum Extract (red pepper) is the main ingredient in Capsiplex that is responsible for real weight loss results. This Capsicum (red/chili pepper) contains Capsaicin substance that gives you that searing and burning sensation when you eat it if you’re not used to it. Capsicum was proven to dramatically improve your metabolism rate and help you burn fat more efficiently. And this is all because the pepper naturally raises your body temperature which then gives your metabolism a boost which results in more calories being burned off!
- Caffeine is a stimulant but also can act as an appetite suppressant for a short time. In such a small doses Caffeine promotes thermogenesis (production of heat) inside your body so that you will burn more calories in the end.
- Niacin inhibits production of fat cells in your body. Basically it plays the main role in releasing energy from proteins, fats and carbohydrates so that they are fully utilized in your body. It also helps lower blood cholesterol levels and decrease blood pressure.
How to take Capsiplex?
Now it might sound a bit odd taking a pill that contains a chili pepper extract in it, but the manufacturers of Capsiplex have designed a special outer coating so that you won’t feel any burn when you take the pill, you will feel no stomach discomfort or any other side effects.
Simply just take 1 pill daily and that’s it. If you are exercising, then take a pill 30-60 minutes before your exercise routine. Keep in mind that exercise is not necessary, but it can definitely speed up your weight loss efforts!
Capsiplex received great media appearances in UK newspapers like: Daily Star, The Sun, Daily Mirror, Express, Mail etc.
Click on a clipping to see it in new window
How much weight can you lose?
And you won’t have to change your eating habits because the appetite suppressing qualities of Capsicum will enable you to eat less and consume less calories than before.
Where can you buy Capsiplex?
Capsiplex is available without prescription to buy online from Capsiplex official website. Currently you can get Capsiplex diet pill for 29.99 GBP (about $44) for 1-month package.
Why should you take Capsiplex?
- Burn up to 278 calories!
- Great media coverage
- Super-charge your metabolism
- Lose up to 15 lbs a month!
- Lot of positive customer reviews
- Used by world’s leading celebrities