How To Lower Health Risks Of Being Overweight And Embrace Your Life With Both Hands!
When the energy that you consume from food and drink is more than the energy you use up, then fat is deposited in your body and over time you can become overweight. You might be aware that there are certain health risks of being overweight and that you should take needed precautions in order to minimize risks.
If you are overweight, you have a risk of developing health problems like:
- Heart disease and stroke – These 2 are leading causes of death or disability for men & women in USA. If you are overweight, you are more likely to have high blood pressure (major factor for heart disease and stroke) than people who are not overweight. Being overweight can also contribute to angina (chest pain caused by decreased oxygen to the heart) or sudden death from heart disease or stroke. However, if you manage to reduce your weight by 10%, then you can drastically decrease chance of developing heart disease, since you will improve how your heart works, blood pressure and levels of blood cholesterol.
- Diabetes – Type 2 diabetes is the most common type of diabetes in the United States. This type of diabetes reduces your body’s ability to control your blood sugar and it’s the major cause of early death, heart disease, kidney disease, stroke, and blindness. Those who are overweight are twice as likely to develop type 2 diabetes as people who are not overweight!
- Cancer – There are several types of cancer associated with being overweight such as: cancer of the uterus, gallbladder, cervix, ovary, breast, colon (in women) and cancer of the colon, rectum, and prostate (in men).
- Gallbladder disease – Gallbladder disease and gallstones are more common if you are overweight and your risk of this disease increases as your weight increases!
- Sleep apnea (interrupted breathing during sleep) – Sleep apnea is a condition that is associated with being overweight. It causes a person to stop breathing for short periods during sleep and to snore heavily. Sleep apnea may cause daytime sleepiness and even heart failure!
- Osteoarthritis (wearing away of the joints) – This is a common joint disorder that most often affects the joints in your knees, hips, and lower back. Extra weight appears to increase the risk of osteoarthritis by placing extra pressure on these joints and wearing away the cartilage that protects them.
Act Now and Remove Risks of Developing Serious Health Condition!
What can you do to lower health risks of being overweight?
Everybody will tell you that you should change your eating habits and increase daily physical activity. Yes – that is true and I bet you already knew that.
However, in today’s ever-changing society we have to keep up with our jobs, households, we want to maintain relationships, achieve our personal goals etc… A lot of people decide that they will change their eating habits and that they will increase physical activity, but how many of them actually keep up doing those things? And before they know it – their weight is back!
This group of people usually finds it very difficult to take charge of their weight and eating habits… And they take a high risk of developing serious condition like heart disease and diabetes.
You don’t want to be one of those people who have high risk of developing a serious medical condition, do you?!
I understand that you might be very busy or simply don’t have time at the moment to have 100% healthy eating habits or to play sports every single day… But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be healthy, right?
That’s why we advise & recommend using natural weight loss supplement that can help you lose weight – therefore reduce health risks of being overweight. Our recommendation to you is Proactol – perfectly safe weight loss supplement with no long-term side effects!
Proactol – our recommendation for successful weight loss
By taking Proactol, you can expect that it will:
- Help you take charge of your weight & eating habits – no more food cravings & late night snacking
- Lower your blood cholesterol levels – drastically decrease chance of developing heart disease
- Bind up to 28% of your dietary fat intake – eat normally and still lose weight (healthy way of losing weight)
- Decrease major health risks of being overweight (heart disease and stroke, diabetes, cancer, gallbladder disease…)
Imagine walking down the street and having a confident smile on your face, knowing that your health is in great condition… knowing that you made an excellent investment in your health!
Imagine pleasurable feeling of safety & knowing that you no longer have any risk of developing a serious medical condition!